RESEARCH TRAINEE REQUIRED (QUALITATIVE DEPARTMENT)
We are looking for a young, dynamic, carrier driven Female/ Male candidate(s) for the position of Research Trainee in qualitative department.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Conduct client meetings
- Finalization of discussion guides
- Monitoring work progress
- Data analysis
- Report writing and presentation of results to the client
The ideal candidate should:
- Holds a Master’s degree (preferably MBA Marketing) from a HEC recognized university.
- Having at-least 1-2 years’ on-hand experience of project management in qualitative research.
- Fluent in English and Urdu.
- No issues of travelling outside Lahore (along with company officials)
The job offers high levels of responsibility, learning environment, vast exposure and excellent opportunities of growth for the candidates who wants to excel themselves in the field of marketing research. Attractive salary will be offered as per expertise of potential candidate.
Note: Candidates with no professional experience can also apply.
INTERNEE REQUIRED (QUANTITATIVE DEPARTMENT)
Internship Opportunity in Quantitative Department.
We are looking for a young, dynamic, carrier driven Female/ Male candidate(s) for the position of Internee in quantitative department.
The candidate will be able to learn:
- The understanding of practical marketing research
- How to develop a professional questionnaire for quantitative research
- How to plan a quantitative research project
- How to execute a quantitative research project
- How to brief the field staff
The candidate should have:
- Candidate must be a graduate from a recognized institute. Background in Marketing, Communication, Statistics, or any other related discipline.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint).
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize assignments.
- Creative and Flexible.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure they receive a learning experience that fits their career goals. Candidate will become extremely knowledgeable in field of marketing research. He/ she will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with department leaders and other professionals in the marketing research field.
NOTE: Duration of internship will be of 6 weeks.